- Lawn - Clear any leftover debris from fall and winter, make sure the lawnmower is ready to go
- Windows - Check all caulking seals for cracking and replace caulking as needed
- Doors - Inspect weatherstripping after the long winter
- Gutters and Dow... read more.
Organize your receipts and bills in a simple and time effective manner. Buy an inexpensive accordion file folder. Label the pockets with the months of year. Empty out all your receipts and paid bills into the pockets throughout the year. At the end of the year, it will be easy to go into your file to get things ready for tax time.
Each year, shortly after the new year has arrived, people start bemoaning the fact that tax time is going to be here before you know it. Most admit that it wouldn't be such a dreaded task if they had kept track of things like receipts and other documents throughout the year. When you create a home for future reference items, you prevent that panicked feeling each spring as you try to remember the... read more.
Sometimes, the smallest things make the biggest different and make your home so much more enjoyable and welcoming to visitors. Here's a simple checklist to make short work of giving you home a spring revitalization:
- Work from the top down, inside to outside, to avoid getting what you just cleaned dirty again.
- Do one room, even one area of a room, at a time to avoid unfinished jobs. The satisfaction... read more.
You don’t need to need to know everything about buying and selling real estate in Calgary, if you hire a real estate professional who does. There are many steps to finding the right home, securing the property, and ensuring that you pay the price you intended to. As your RealtorⓇ, I can become your greatest asset in this journey. From the very beginning, strait to move in day.
Here is what you can... read more.
- All Entries (57)
- August 2018 (1)
- September 2017 (3)
- March 2017 (3)
- April 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (3)
- January 2016 (2)
- October 2015 (2)
- September 2015 (6)
- August 2015 (3)
- July 2015 (7)
- June 2015 (10)
- May 2015 (4)
- April 2015 (6)
- March 2015 (3)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (2)